And the winner is: SVN

The vote was fairly close, but pretty much for any counting method used,
the results where basically, SVN, CVS, Mercurial.

  I'll give a few days for these results to be digested before making the
switch to SVN, just in case there are errors.  I'll send out a separate
e-mail about that change.

Voters & Votes:

Names               Developer   BZR     CVS     Darcs   Merc    SVN     Other
Mark Wedel/mwedel       F       5       3       4       1       2
Rednaxela/qal21         F       5       3       4       1       2
Ryo/Nicolas Weeger      F       5       2       4       3       1
David Delbecq/tchize    F       5       2       5       5       1
Gros/Yan Chackhoff      I       2       4       5       1       3
Raphael Quinet          I       4       1       3       6       2       5 (SVK)
Andrew Fuchs/techolous  I       2       1       4       5       3
lalo                    I       1       6       3       2       5       4 (GIT)
Andreas Kirschbaum      I       3       2       5       4       1
Christian Hujer (cher)  RO      4       3       2       5       1
kbulgrien, Rayvin       RO      3       1       4       2       5
Rick Tanner/leaf        RO      2       1       4       5       3

Note - in many cases, I condensed the names so they would fit in the table -
if anyone has questions on names, let me know and I can go back and send
out full names

Developer types:
F = Frequent (average more than once a week) committer
I = Infrequent committer (at least once a year, but less than 4/month)
RO = Read only access (keep server/client up to date, etc)

To use the votengine software that someone pointed out, the above table had to
be converted to a ranked choice table.  I wrote a quick script to do that -
here is that table you can feed to votengine if you want:

-cands  BZR     CVS     Darcs   Merc    SVN     Other
# Frequent devs
Merc    SVN     CVS     Darcs   BZR
Merc    SVN     CVS     Darcs   BZR
SVN     CVS     Merc    Darcs   BZR
SVN     CVS
# Start of infrequent devs
Merc    BZR     SVN     CVS     Darcs
CVS     SVN     Darcs   BZR     Other   Merc
CVS     BZR     SVN     Darcs   Merc
BZR     Merc    Darcs   Other   SVN     CVS
SVN     CVS     BZR     Merc    Darcs
# start of read only access
SVN     Darcs   CVS     BZR     Merc
CVS     Merc    BZR     Darcs   SVN