Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) wrote:
>> Agreed. One thing we should perhaps check is if the terms of use for the
>> sf.net compile farm/shell server allows us to run doxygen on it, not
>> really sure it would but it would be nice if we could.
>> If nobody else is able to, I could run a nightly cron job (which won't
>> run unless the doxygen config or a code file changes in the 24 hour
>> period) for it around 10:00 UTC or so, however I wouldn't be able to
>> host it myself so I would need to upload it somewhere else.
>> Anyone have any suggestions for options for this?

  IIRC, the sourceforge folks only want the compile farm used for interactive
use - no cron jobs, etc.  Plus I seem to recall some odd things regarding
access
to web area (or maybe it was SVN) from the compile farm itself - something with
it being inside the sourceforge network/firewall made things different.

  I'd have no problem setting up a cron job on my home system and copying the
data somewhere, but that somewhere is a trickier issue.

  sourceforge provides web space, but also requires that every web page for the
project has the sourceforge logo.  I'm not sure if there is an easy way to
modify doxygen to include that.

  I could host the data myself, but it would be better for it to be on one of
the more official crossfire sites.