Hello.

I've rewritten part of the i18n support the server had, to make it easier to
figure what message is used in the source.

When you need to find a string, to display or use in a buffer, please use

i18n(who, "English version of the message, with the %d placeholders");

This will enable to write translations in various languages, through the
"message.<code>" files.

Note: currently, translations can't change the order of arguments, because
snprintf doesn't support that in the C99 standard.

I plan on thinking about archetype, map, quests and various translations, too
:)

Any idea or suggestions welcome, of course.

For the record, I looked at gettext, but I'm not sure it can support multiple
languages like we need (many languages at the same time).

Regards

Nicolas
--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org