On 06/22/2017 09:06 PM, Kevin Zheng wrote:
Hi there,

It has now been 3 years since the last release. Since then we've
accumulated a decent amount of fixes and improvements.

To make it easier on packagers, and so that more people might benefit
from these changes, I propose getting the ball rolling on cutting a new
release.

If there are no objections I'll get the ball rolling on this next week.

No objections from me. I have to admit that I've gotten sidetracked on other projects and really don't spend much time on crossfire anymore. I should probably transfer the admin/ownership rights in sourceforge to you or someone else that is more active than I am.