On 08/15/2017 09:45 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:
On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 09:03:44PM +1000, David Hurst wrote:
Just wanted to add my 2 cents and say that anything that makes the client
more accessible on windows is a big plus to me. Even though i'm happy to
set the game up on linux, most of my friends are not, by offering support
to windows we can gain access to a larger player base.

I don't want to beat a dead horse but I just want to say that this logic
has NEVER worked out in almost 30 years now.  It will not cause a larger
player base.  Installing Linuix, however, does.

CMake works perfectly on Linux and will help Crossfire to be more portable
on Windows. TBH, I don't understand your point at all.

btw: Good job, Kevin and many thanks!