As the title suggests, I'm putting together a new dungeon for the Devourer
cult, I'd love to hear ideas, suggestions or even get some direct
collaboration!

Here's what I've got so far:
Devourers exist in a collection of 'void space' maps which represent a dark
place between worlds, accessible by moving in an 'impossible angle'. The
'impossible angles' are secret corners throughout the world which appear normal
but when stepped into will behave as an exit.

The Void is a non-euclidean space occupied by nightmares, mist, the back sides
of the various exits throughout the over-world and a hidden path which leads to
the nest of the Devourers.

An experienced player would be able to possibly learn how to use the void to
fast travel from place to place; hopefully soft balanced through non-euclidean
geometry.
The path to the Devourers nest requires a player to find a way to map this
space in order to eventually find a branch which leads off from the central
mass of basic void maps.

Currently using Skree's as placeholders for the Devourers but I'm not overly
married too much to this original idea. I like the idea of a parallel dimension
instead of a traditional dungeon and also having this other use (fast travel).

Additional notes:
On Heroworld I've hidden a few secrets in the Void such as a version of the
original Scorn.
---
HW also has a /death map players go to when they die where they have an option
of avoiding the penalty of death. I've placed a door in /death which, when
unlocked, will let a player avoid the resurrection process all together by
escaping into the void.
---
Petrification arrows exist on HW. When a player is petrified he will them be
teleported to an island in the void and replaced by a race-specific statue
showing name and level.