For a few years now, I have been updating Crossfire's presence on Twitter. Basically news type of announcements related to content, website, and wiki updates.

https://twitter.com/crossfiremrpg/

With recent events, I have also registered Crossfire on Mastodon.

https://mastodon.social/@crossfiremrpg

And to my surprise, the @Crossfire name was also available and I was able to register that as well.

https://mastodon.social/web/@crossfire

I will continue to cross post to all three profiles(?) for now and continue to do so unless Twitter takes a turn like FreeNode. Or other major changes happen to cause any of this to be re-evaluated.

Just sharing the recent changes and updates.

Any comments or feedback or concerns related to using these two social network platforms for Crossfire?