Hi,

We want to experiment with the API, shipping a working prototype for the W3C
member to play with. It was decided that it's too early for us to go to
Chromium route. Compare it to the presentation API.

> - Why do we need this in Crosswalk for Windows? And why is this not
>   needed for other platforms?

It requires hardware and support in the OS, Android and Linux are out of
scope for lack of support.