Hi all,

I am just starting to look into the crosswalk-project.
For starters, I wanted to see how crosswalk has embedded Blink.
If I am not mistaken, crosswalk builds directly on top of Blink by implementing the blink platform API. I wanted to see how this was done.

But I am already lost before I have started since I dont know where to find these implementation files. I have followed https://crosswalk-project.org/contribute/building_crosswalk.html for building 'crosswalk for android' (opposed to the desktop versions).
Now I have what I think is the complete crosswalk source code.

But I can not find where e.g. blink::Platform is implemented. I have browsed the code using grep but can not find anything related to crosswalks implementation of the blink platform API.

Any pointers where to find this?

Any help is appreciated,
Harald