Hi, everyone,

A few days ago pull request #3835 was finally merged, which means
Crosswalk's master branch (Crosswalk 22) has moved from Chromium 51 to
Chromium 52 (upstream's current stable series).

We're still using an older M52 version (52.0.2743.82 instead of
52.0.2743.116), but that should be fixed this week.

As usual when we move to a new Chromium milestone, things might be a bit
rough in the next few days, but it shouldn't take long for us to get
back to normal.

One important thing to notice is that WebCL support is still pending;
that is also going to be fixed soon.

Happy hacking!