Hi everyone,

We've managed to stick to our schedule, and the crosswalk-22 branch has
just been created and the first build, 22.52.561.1, is being done as we
speak. crosswalk-22 is our new beta branch.

Commits to the existing crosswalk-21 branch will no longer trigger new
beta builds automatically. Do note, however, that Crosswalk 21 has not
been promoted to the stable channel yet (ie. the promotion is not
automatic).

Our master branch is now Crosswalk 23.

Rremember to backport your bug fixes to the crosswalk-22 branch, and
also remember that only fixes to P1 bugs should go into crosswalk-21
from now on.