At the moment, the xwalk_core_library_documentation target invokes
javadoc and manually lists all files it wants to document. This is bad,
as it requires keeping the list up-to-date, and it's not at all clear to
anyone that this needs to be done.

Instead, I'd like to call javadoc on all classes in
runtime/android/core/src as well as all reflection wrapper classes.

If I ran javadoc correctly, this means the following new classes would
start being part of the API documentation:

org.xwalk.core.ClientCertRequestHandler
org.xwalk.core.CustomViewCallback
org.xwalk.core.CustomViewCallbackHandler
org.xwalk.core.XWalkActivityDelegate
org.xwalk.core.XWalkApplication
org.xwalk.core.XWalkExtension
org.xwalk.core.XWalkHitTestResult
org.xwalk.core.XWalkHitTestResult
org.xwalk.core.XWalkHttpAuth
org.xwalk.core.XWalkJavascriptResultHandler
org.xwalk.core.XWalkWebResourceRequestHandler
org.xwalk.core.extension.BindingObject
org.xwalk.core.extension.BindingObjectAutoJS
org.xwalk.core.extension.BindingObjectStore
org.xwalk.core.extension.EventTarget
org.xwalk.core.extension.ExtensionInstanceHelper
org.xwalk.core.extension.JsApi
org.xwalk.core.extension.JsConstructor
org.xwalk.core.extension.JsContextInfo
org.xwalk.core.extension.JsStubGenerator
org.xwalk.core.extension.MessageHandler
org.xwalk.core.extension.MessageInfo
org.xwalk.core.extension.XWalkExternalExtensionManagerImpl

Thoughts? Objections?