Hi, everyone.

The crosswalk-23 branch has just been created, and 23.53.589.1, the
first beta release, is being built as I write this message.

This means that, as usual:
* master is now Crosswalk 24, and it will use Chromium M54.
* Our beta branch is crosswalk-23, with Chromium M53.. Remember to
  cherry-pick your bug fixes!
* Our stable branch is crosswalk-22. 22.52.561.4 was promoted to the
  stable channel a few days ago, and we're in the process of updating
  the website and writing an announcement. Use extreme caution when
  backporting new patches to the crosswalk-22 branch, and remember new
  builds will only be made on demand.

Happy hacking!