Hi there,

Taekwan Lee <leetort...@gmail.com> writes:
> Dear xwalk team
>
> Good morning! I am Taekwan Lee.
> A few days ago, I found your github site and I am really into your project
> "Crosswalk" (It is a awesome Project!)

Thanks, but you're a bit too late to the party, as it is currently
unmaintained :-)

https://crosswalk-project.org/blog/crosswalk-final-release.html

> I am working on Tizen web app project these days. So I am sure it is
> helpful when I start to test my app.
>
> Then, I have some questions.
>
> 1. Does xwalk also support Tizen TV?
> 2. Does it keep updating to support the lastest version of Tizen? (now
> version of Tizen TV is 3.0)

Unfortunately, Tizen has not been officially supported for a long time
now; for Tizen-specific questions it is better to contact the Tizen
project directly since I guess they might still maintain a Crosswalk
fork there.