Speaking of discussions: I've been asked to coordinate a short
(50-minute) discussion session at DIAC 2017 next week. I have some
default plans for what to do in the session but I'm also happy to take
suggestions. As an example of a default plan, almost all of the round-3
ciphers have designers attending DIAC, and one option is to put them on
the spot to answer questions about specific advantages and disadvantages
of the ciphers; this will be more efficient if people send me questions
in advance. We can also have broader CAESAR discussions and post-CAESAR
discussions.

---Dan