Hi,

My expertise with C on Linux is quiet rusty. What we were looking for is a
mechanism to store a Master key in Linux which is strongly protected and I came
across the crypto-dev project and thought using the /dev/ncr to store the
master key is a good way to go. But I am unable to find a good source of
documentation on how to use the API. What we want to do it set the Master key
using the ncr-setkey utility and from there on use this key for encryption or
decryption. The sample code in aes.c looks like it generates a secret key and
uses it for encryption, how can I use the Master key that I set using
(ncr-setkey) for cryptography. Any sample code or pointers to documentation
will be helpful.

Thanks.

Sridhar Manickam