On 11/30/2012 11:33 AM, Nikolaos Tsakalakis wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have an issue concerning cryptodev and talitos use. I use kernel 2.6.32-13,
> however I use the talitos version of 2.6.35 backported. I have several times
> a crash like the one below.
[...]

> I attach the objdump. Having a close look I can see that the scatterlist
> pointer is NULL (req_ctx->psrc = NULL => areq->src = NULL => data coming from
> the user space application, patched openssl).

> Do you have any hint concerning that issue?

Unfortunately not. Is it the latest version of cryptodev-linux? I cannot
check it now, but is the NULL you see in the scaterlist because of
cryptodev_hash_final() using ahash_request_set_crypt or because of the
data in cryptodev_hash_update()?

Could you make this issue reproducible with some minimal code?

regards,
Nikos