Two unrelated questions: (first of all, thank you to the developer[s] of
this software!)

1.  OpenSSL's eng_crryptodev.c does not seem to offer all of the modes that
cryptodev and hw crypto modules support.  For example, AES in CTR or ECB
[1] mode are not listed in ciphers[].  I would like to add these, but
should I fork the file in this repo or in OpenSSL?

2.  So, I'm new to linux kernel crypto, how do I know that cryptodev is
using the specific hw driver?  For example, I'm using the TI AM335X, on a
BeagleBone Black, and in the kernel the OMAP4 AES and MD5/SHA options are
enabled, which presumably uses omap-aes.c [2].  My OpenSSL tests seem to
indicate that it's working, but I'm unclear in the cryptodev code where
that call is being made.

Thanks,

Josh

[1] I understand the weaknesses of ECB mode.
[2] http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/crypto/omap-aes.c?v=3.8