Hi,

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 03:51:02PM +0200, Francois Mace wrote:
> I can indeed suppose that my driver is a stake here, however, I am not sure
> how to proceed to validate and find out the issue since I have to use
> cryptodev to interact with it.

I did not look very closely at the provided information, but issues
between kernel- and userspace but not within kernelspace only could be
cache related. Did you try adding extra cache invalidate/flush
instructions?

Another thing one has to beware of when using cryptodev is memory
alignment. Maybe your hardware does not like how the passed data is
aligned in userspace?

Best regards, Phil