PyCA cryptography 1.5.1 has been released to PyPI. cryptography is a
package which provides cryptographic recipes and primitives to Python
developers. Our goal is for it to be your "cryptographic standard library".
We support Python 2.6-2.7, Python 3.3+, and PyPy.
* Updated Windows and OS X wheels to be compiled against OpenSSL 1.0.2i.
* Resolved a UserWarning when used with cffi 1.8.3.
* Fixed a memory leak in name creation with X.509.
* Added a workaround for old versions of setuptools.
* Fixed an issue preventing cryptography from compiling against OpenSSL
With version 1.5.1 we are still linking 1.0.2 for the Mac and Windows
wheels, but in the 1.6 release we will switch to linking 1.1.0. Thanks to
all the contributors for their help on this release!
-Paul Kehrer (reaperhulk)
Cryptography-dev mailing list