Did I miss something, or is this the first time that GSM acknowledges in
an official statement (though indirectly) the correctness of the A5/1
implementation provided by Green/Goldberg/Wagner?

Well then, congratulations! Nonetheless, I would be interested to know
where and when this statement was given.

ERIK ZENNER