> On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Matt Blaze wrote:
>
> > Consider it done; the alias:
> >
> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > now appends to http://www.crypto.com/exports/mail.txt, and also mails to
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] (currently empty, but that will change as people use it).
>
> Do you agree to surrender any rights explicit or implied with respect to
> use of submissions to this site?  Do you agree to not alter or remove any
> submissions (without the authors consent would be acceptable)?

No.

I don't claim any "rights" to messages send to this address, although
anyone who sends a message to it should be on notice that their message will
be available in a public archive and be forwarded to the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
address.  Authors retain the rights to their own words, as is customary under
the laws of most places.

Because I'm a nice guy, I'll try to keep the alias running properly.  But
I make no promises, and, like just about everything else in the entire computer
and communications industry, there are no guarantees of anything.
I won't alter anyone's words, but I reserve the right to discontinue this
service at any time and to remove any inappropriate material (this would
include anything that isn't a notice of export, and where I am the sole judge of
what that means).

Still, I think you'll find you're getting more than you're paying for here.