I need to know, whether any of you know any other financial-crypto-like
    international conferences at the second half of this year. I want to submit
    several of my papers, and I can't wait for FC 2001. The conference need not
    to be very theorethical or very prestigious, preferably a little bit
    'applicative', as long as the submission deadline has not passed yet :-)

USENIX Security Symposium
August 14-17 in Denver
submission deadline is Thursday of this week
 http://www.usenix.org/events/sec2000
or, more specifically,
 http://www.usenix.org/events/sec2000/cfp/how_to_submit.html

I am an officer of the organization and board liason
for this conference.  The audience here is, without doubt,
the most engineeringly intense you are likely to find in
a venue of scientific merit and commercial applicability.
Expect keen competition should you choose to submit.

--dan