In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Marc Horowitz writes:
>else, ciphertext more than incrementally larger than plaintext is a
>red flag), and will demand both documents.  I could conceive of stego
>which might permit this, since large expansion ratios are normal, but
>if you're doing stego, and they're asking for keys, you've already
>lost.
I have written a steganographic system that allows the embedding of
arbitrary number of messages into the cover medium.  Effectively
allowing for plausible deniability.  You can find an early version of
the software at http://www.outguess.org/.

At the moment, you are limited to two messages.  But this is a
limitation of the user interface, and not of the system.  I will
publish an updated version in the near future.

Greetings,
 Niels.