FYI, RFC-2792 is also available on the web at
        http://www.crypto.com/papers/rfc2792.txt

As the title implies, this document specifies the standard encoding for RSA
and DSA keys used as KeyNote principal identifies, and also specifies their
IANA-reserved keyword prefixes.

People implementing KeyNote interpreters or writing their own signing and
verification code will definitely want to look at this.  Everyone else can
probably safely ignore it.   The reference for the KeyNote language itself
remains RFC-2704, and is probably more interesting reading.

RFC-2704, for those who might not have seen it, is also available at the usual
RFC repositories, and also from:
        http://www.crypto.com/papers/rfc2704.txt

For more information on KeyNote, check out
        http://www.crypto.com/trustmgt/kn.html

-matt