How about RISHAD?

It's pronounceable, captures all three inventors in the same order
and equal proportions, and is already a name, with relevant connotations.

The similar "Rashad" is listed as meaning "integrity of conduct", which seems
particularly appropriate. <http://islam.org/Culture/Names/default.htm>
There is also "Rashid", "Rightly guided, Having the true Faith",
which neatly captures the history of zealous marketing behind this
method.  Perhaps other's know of the origins of the "Rishad" or other
forms, which for all I know could have completely different meanings.

At 07:05 AM 7/27/00 -0700, Rodney Thayer wrote:
>What shall we call
>that-public-key-algorithm-that-will-not-be-patent-protected in late
>September?  we should not use a trademarked or copyrighted term, in my
>opinion.
>There was discussion of this a while ago, I think.  I don't recall what
>was around.
>
>I suggest "Rivest Public Key", or 'RPKey'.  It's not the prettiest
>buzzword I've ever
>suggested, but is there something better to call it?

I think you'd want to ask Ron about that first proposal, and it
seems unfair to omit Adi and Len.

-- David