It is less than a year until HAL 2001, an outdoors hacker con in Holland in
the spirit of HIP' 97 and CCC Camp. http://www.hal2001.org

Just as at the previous such events, a good number of Cypherpunks will
attend. By popular request, I again volunteered to organize the Cypherpunks
setup that will include a workspace tent with sound system, a group sleeping
tent, a private tent area, and if all goes well a jacuzzi and more. Just as
before, there is a mailing list that those interested in staying in the
Cypherpunks area at HAL 2001 should subscribe to. If you were subscribed to
the Cypherpunks list for CCC Camp, you are already subscribed to the new
list.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subscribe hal-punks

"We may have a year, but we will need that year",
--Lucky Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  "Anytime you decrypt: that's against the law".
   Jack Valenti, President, Motion Picture Association of America in
   a sworn deposition, 2000-06-06