> To make the system entirely secure against this attack, we need
> to be able to enforce a one to one mapping between login
> sessions and https sessions.  The existing tools for writing
> server side code do not provide us with any direct means of
> enforcing such a relationship.

I'm not paying very close attention to your posts.  Paragraphs like the
above are the reason why.  From
    http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_reference.html#ToC25

The following environment variables are exported into SSI files
and CGI scripts:
    SSL_SESSION_ID The hex-encoded SSL session id

Care to try again?
        /r$

XML Security Overview      http://www.datapower.com/xmldev/xmlsecurity.html