also sprach David Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003.09.13.2306 +0200]:
> You're absolutely right.  Quantum cryptography *assumes* that you
> have an authentic, untamperable channel between sender and
> receiver. The standard quantum key-exchange protocols are only
> applicable when there is some other mechanism guaranteeing that
> the guy at the other end of the fibre optic cable is the guy you
> wanted to talk to, and that noone else can splice into the middle
> of the cable and mount a MITM attack.

Uh, so if I have a channel of that sort, why don't I send cleartext?

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"the public is wonderfully tolerant.
 it forgives everything except genius."
                                                        -- oscar wilde