Reminder: following lots of discussion on this list, I wrote proposals on how crypto can help solve phishing, spoofing and spamming problems.

Apparently few had problems downloading the PDF files from our (BIU) site. so I've put both papers in ecrypt (which I believe is more reliable), and also, I've put HTML version in our site.

So, I apologize for the inconvenience if you tried before and got nothing, but these links should work fine, and I am very interested in your feedback:

# Protecting (even) Na´ve Web Users, or: Preventing Spoofing and Establishing Credentials of Web Sites, at http://eprint.iacr.org/2004/155/ and http://www.cs.biu.ac.il/~herzbea/Papers/ecommerce/Spam.htm

# Controlling Spam by Secure Internet Content Selection, at http://eprint.iacr.org/2004/154/ and http://www.cs.biu.ac.il/~herzbea/Papers/ecommerce/Spam.htm

--
Best regards,

Amir Herzberg
Associate Professor, Computer Science Dept., Bar Ilan University
http://amirherzberg.com (information and lectures in cryptography & security)
begin:vcard
fn:Amir  Herzberg
n:Herzberg;Amir
org:Bar Ilan University;Computer Science
adr:;;;Ramat Gan ;;52900;Israel
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Associate Professor
tel;work:+972-3-531-8863