[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

McAfee Research has proposed solutions to some of their larger customers
and has an anti-phishing white paper:
<http://www.networkassociates.com/us/_tier2/products/_media/mcafee/wp_an
tiphishing.pdf>
the paper, at:
http://www.networkassociates.com/us/_tier2/products/_media/mcafee/wp_antiphishing.pdf
contains excellent review of the area and of the known, existing tools (anti-virus, spam-filter, ...) and good practices for users and corporations.

Michael, I've noted that the authors acknowledged you, so could you forward them our proposal (at my homepage or directly at http://www.cs.biu.ac.il/~herzbea/Papers/ecommerce/spoofing.htm), I'll love to hear their feedback..
--
Best regards,

Amir Herzberg
Associate Professor, Computer Science Dept., Bar Ilan University
http://amirherzberg.com (information and lectures in cryptography & security)
begin:vcard
fn:Amir  Herzberg
n:Herzberg;Amir
org:Bar Ilan University;Computer Science
adr:;;;Ramat Gan ;;52900;Israel
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Associate Professor
tel;work:+972-3-531-8863