There is a device that is similar to those characteristics:

http://woudt.nl/epass-pgp/
http://www.financialcryptography.com/mt/archives/000201.html

iang

David Shaw wrote:
On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 10:31:11AM +0200, Eugen Leitl wrote:

I'm looking for (cheap, PCI/USB) hardware to store secrets (private
key) and support crypto primitives (signing, cert generation). It
doesn't have to be fast, but to support loading/copying of secrets
in physically secure environments, and not generate nonextractable
secret onboard. Environment is OpenBSD/Linux/OpenSSL/gpg.

Since your environment includes GPG, then I think the OpenPGP
smartcard meets pretty well what you are requesting.  Combine it it
with a USB smartcard reader, and the card becomes USB, too ;)

http://www.silicon-trust.com/pdf/secure_8/48_ppc.pdf
http://www.g10code.de/p-card.html