Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

For RFCs, there are two paths. If the topic is general enough (and, of course, the advice is good enough), Russ Housley or I would consider sponsoring the document as a BCP. If it's narrow or we're not interested for some reason (other than quality, of course), it could be an individual submission. I encourage both paths.

It sounds like an RFC / BCP would be a good target. I suspect given the controversy over a lot of these ideas an intermediate phase would be needed where the controversy could be aired in depth, before being summarised into a BCP.

From that pov, a wiki + discussion list leading to a
BCP would seem like a good idea.

Alternatively, let all these things be thrown into
the mixing pot and see what happens?

iang