The following device is a layer 2 tunneling device that has 256 bit AES at up to 400Mb/s.

http://blueridgenetworks.com/products/index.htm
http://blueridgenetworks.com/support/borderguard_vpn__serv_res_ctr.htm

Hope this helps

On Feb 8, 2005, at 11:29 AM, Russell Nelson wrote:

Steven M. Bellovin writes:
Are there any commercial link-layer encryptors for Ethernet available?
I know that Xerox used to make them, way back when, but are there any
current ones, able to deal with current speeds (and connectors)?

Given the price of gigE, it's hard to say that a 100Mbps adapter is "current", but Intel has one with 3DES. I recently went through my collection and threw out about a hundred antique (ISA / MCA) Ethernet cards, but I kept all the PCI ones. With sufficient inducement I could go grovelling through the Intel ones to get you a part number.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com | The laws of physics cannot
Crynwr sells support for free software | PGPok | be legislated. Neither can