Haskell is a strongly typed functional language with type inference,
much like ML; its key difference from ML is that is purely functional,
allowing it to use lazy evaluation.

I'm not sure how that illuminates the original message, except to note
that I agree that coding in Haskell is quite fun and addictive.

In addition to traditional crypto conference, he might also consider
submitting to POPL or SIGLANG if the implementation has features unique
to Haskell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskell_programming_language

nathan

Ian G wrote:
Someone mailed me with this question, anyone know
anything about Haskell?