Quoting from the web page:

  We hereby announce our second annual contest to write innocent-looking
  C code implementing malicious behavior. In many ways this is the exact
  opposite of the Obfuscated C Code Contest: in this contest you must
  write code that is as readable, clear, innocent and straightforward as
  possible, and yet it must fail to perform at its apparent function. To
  be more specific, it should do something subtly evil.

http://www.brainhz.com/underhanded/

--
Perry E. Metzger                [EMAIL PROTECTED]