I am working on the implementation of a system which should fit your
requirements based on some work of mine and on

  "A Protocol for Anonymous and Accurate E-Polling",
  Danilo Bruschi, Igor Nai Fovino, Andrea Lanzi,
  E-Government: Towards Electronic Democracy, International Conference,
  TCGOV 2005, Bolzano, Italy, March 2-4, 2005, Proceedings. Lecture
  Notes in Computer Science 3416 Springer 2005, ISBN 3-540-25016-6

I am planning to release the first version together with docs etc, in
september (the system is already working, but I prefer not to release
preliminary test versions).

Andrea

PS. In case for the moment contact me in private for more infos.

--
Andrea Pasquinucci                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP key: http://www.ucci.it/ucci_pub_key.asc