Check
http://www.matasano.com/log/178/recover-a-private-key-from-process-memory/

or if you want to find the algorithms

http://www.hexblog.com/2006/01/findcrypt.html

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006, Douglas F. Calvert wrote:

Hello,
I remember seeing a paper about identifying private keys in RAM. I
thought it was by Rivest but I can not locate it for the life of me.
Does anyone remember reading something like this? The basic operation
was to identify areas in RAM that had certain characteristics such as
random bits and identifiable key headers...

--dfc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]