Russ,

OK. I found SHA-2 in RFC 4634 (only 3 months old), which refers back to FIPS 180-2.

But I reach a dead-end with PKCS #7 (now RFC 3852). There's no support for SHA-2
algorithm types (RFC 3279). Also PKCS #1 (now RFC 3447) needs an update for
SHA-2 with RSA encryption (OIDs, etc.).

Did I miss something or do you need help in updating these, since I, and probably
others too, need them?

- Alex