Does anyone know what Sun failed to opensource in the crypto part of Java?

http://news.com.com/Open-source+Java-except+for+the+exceptions/2100-7344_3-6182416.html

They also involve some elements of sound and cryptography, said Tom Marble, Sun's OpenJDK ambassador. "We have already contacted the copyright holders. We were unable to negotiate release under an open-source license," Marble said.

To sidestep the issue, Sun for now includes the proprietary software as prebuilt "binary" modules that programmers can attach to the versions of Java built from source code.