Peter Gutmann wrote:
"Leichter, Jerry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

All your data belong to us.  From Computerworld.

Trusted Computing Group turns attention to storage

I think it's more like "There must be some business case for these things
somewhere, surely.  Let's try a breadth-first search...".

"David G. Koontz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Even conservatively there is in the tens of millions of these devices sold,
although we have no indication how many were actually used for Trusted
Computing purposes.

I have a friend who implemented a basic trusted-boot mechanism for a student
project, so we have evidence of at least one use of a TPM for TC, and I know
some folks at IBM Research were playing with one a few years ago, so that's at
least two users so far.  Anyone else?

There is a project at the University of Applied Science in Hanover working on "Trusted Network Computing".

http://tnc.inform.fh-hannover.de/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Daniel