Ivan Krsti? wrote, On 31/12/07 12:48 PM:
> We've recently had to jump through the BIS crypto export hoops at
> OLPC

I find that very strange considering this from a BIS FAQ
http://www.bis.doc.gov/encryption/encfaqs6_17_02.html

"all encryption source code that would be considered publicly available under
Section
734.3(b)(3) of the EAR (such as source code posted to the Internet) and the
corresponding
object code may be exported and reexported under License Exception TSU --
Technology and
Software Unrestricted (specifically, Section 740.13(e) of the EAR), once
notification (or
a copy of the source code) is provided to BIS and the ENC Encryption Request
Coordinator."

What hoops did you have to jump through?