On Jun 3, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Adam Aviv wrote:

Depending on the level of protection you want, you could just add a
script to your .forward to encrypt your email before delivery using
PGP/GPG. However, this will leave the headers in the clear, so you
will likely want to create an entirely new envelope for the message
with the original message encrypted as the body or an attachment.

Does anybody have a recipe for this first mode handy? plain text e- mails seem simple enough, but there needs to be a bit of MIME unwrapping and rewrapping to correctly handle attachments so that the client sees/decrypts them correctly I think. I've searched from time to time and never found a good HowTo...

Thanks,
Eric