Liberated from LiveJournal :-):

Title: Fully Homomorphic Encryption Using Ideal Lattices
Speaker: Craig Gentry, Stanford University
Time/Place: 11 am, 18 March, Wozniak Lounge
[Ed. note: 4th floor, Soda Hall, UC Berkeley]

Abstract:
We propose a fully homomorphic encryption scheme -- i.e., a scheme that
allows one to evaluate circuits over encrypted data without access to
the decryption function. First, we provide a general preliminary
result -- that, to construct an encryption scheme that permits
evaluation of arbitrary circuits, it suffices to construct an
encryption scheme that can evaluate (slightly augmented versions of)
its own decryption circuit; we call such a scheme bootstrappable.
Next, we provide a bootstrappable public key
encryption scheme using ideal lattices.

Cheers,
RAH