Hi,

I wanted to write a mail last night to this list, but you got there
first. :-)

Yes, we put the paper online; as soon as I am back from my vacation
we'll start releasing all remaining data sets.

PS: What I hope for is if people can find anything that we missed. Say,
in the data sets from, e.g., China, Russia and a few other places. For
that, they'll need the ones from TUM to be able to compare.

Ralph

--
Dipl.-Inform. Ralph Holz
I8: Network Architectures and Services