Now we're getting somewhere.  If this is going on even the policy
enforcement aspect of CAs is broken...  CAs are subverting their own
certification practice statement.  The actions taken by the user of the
sub-CA cert are probably illegal also in the US & europe where there are
expectations of privacy in work places (and obviously public places).

More below: