----- Forwarded message from Asher Wolf <asherw...@cryptoparty.org> -----

From: Asher Wolf <asherw...@cryptoparty.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 13:26:09 +1000
To: liberationt...@lists.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [liberationtech] CryptoParty Handbook

At the moment, public edit function on the crowd-sourced portal for the
CryptoParty Handbook has been removed due to ongoing attempts at
vandalism of the document.

If you would like to contribute, make edits or alterations, please
either email me at: asherw...@cryptoparty.org

----- End forwarded message -----