On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:16:58AM -0600, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> On 8/13/13 11:02 AM, ianG wrote:
> > Super!  I think a commercial operator is an essential step forward.
>
> How so? Centralization via commercial operators doesn't seem to have
> helped in the email space lately.

Previously: Most backup providers are PRISM-compatable.

Now: More backup providers are privacy-compatable.  Pressure is put on
other providers to follow suit, or risk losing customers, who now have
options.

Zooko: Congrats on the service.  I'm wondering if you could mention on
the site which primitives are used client-side.  All I see is that
combinations of sftp and ssl are used for data-in-flight.

Nicolai