thank you Steve for the link to your work!

I really like the idea you had and i hope it catches on, people need something like that. But I don't think they realize it yet, and the ones who do have other ways to achieve it.

My focus is very specific though. I want to use openPGP to do the blinding and blind-signing and unblinding, so that the entire system I want to create can be based off of a familiar and trusted suite of tools.

Does anyone have experience with the GPG source tree who might be able to help expose the blinding routines to the user? I'm scared to start from scratch.

-jake