On Dec 23, 2013, at 11:13 AM, D. J. Bernstein <d...@cr.yp.to> wrote:

> Peter Gutmann writes (on the moderated cryptogra...@metzdowd.com list):
>> Any sufficiently capable developer of crypto software should be
>> competent enought to backdoor their own source code in such a way that
>> it can't be detected by an audit.
>
> Some of us have been working on an auditable crypto library:
>
>   https://twitter.com/TweetNaCl
>
> The original, nicely indented, version is 809 lines, 16621 bytes.

... what is the point of tweeting lines of source code? It's completely
unreadable (to me, at least).

Why doesn't that twitter account link to the "original, nicely indented"
version?

Does the original have comments? If not, why not?

- Greg

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.